3/26/18 - Borrowed Time

I am a month old and I am still continuing my journey at the Wisconsin Children’s Hospital in Milwaukee, WI. I’m still in critical condition and will require further testing for the doctors to fully understand what happened the day i was born and how to best help me. As of today, I am doing my best to rest and heal. There is a small chance I may get strong enough on my own and possibly avoid a transplant, but my doctors believe I will likely need the new heart.  So, currently my parents and doctors are in the process of doing a heart transplant evaluation to determine if i can get onto the heart transplant list now or if i need to get a little better first; a heart transplant is a huge ordeal. We are continuing to pray as we wait for a miracle or a heart. Will know more tomorrow and descisions will be made. 

2R Brand LLCComment